The First Church of Christ, Scientist
College Summit 2018 - Financial Assistance
We are so glad you're considering attending the College Summit. If you need financial assistance, here are a few options for you to consider:
1. Please begin by contacting your local
branch church or society
about funding your attendance at the College Summit (even if you are not a member).
2. Fill out the simple form below to request assistance for the registration fee.
3. For those coming from Texas, contact the Sunnyside Foundation. This organization will provide financial assistance for participants from Texas. Please contact Jane McLane (Jane@sunnysidetexas.org). Applications are considered the last week of every month. It's highly recommended that you get your application in early!
I am a
High School Junior or Senior
Undergraduate or Graduate Student
1. Why would you like to attend the Summit?
2. Please let us know why you need assistance.
3. Select what level of assistance you would like to request:
4. What other financial aid options have you looked into (branch church, other organizations, etc.) Please briefly explain your response below.
5. Could we reach out to you to serve as a volunteer for an activity at the Summit? (ie. scooping ice cream, playing music, leading a group discussion)
College Summit Committee
Contact us with questions:
Monday - Friday 9 am - 4 pm EST
email@example.com or 617-450-3700
Do Not Fill This Out